Spinach sugar cookies taste delicious. I found this out as I stumbled upon a Pinterest recipe last night with my sister. Trying to dispel the arctic blues, I've baked so much the past two weeks I feel like I'm opening my own bakery.
Yesterday I painted my nails dark brown/red. It's very rare that I paint my nails all one color so this was quite an accomplishment for me. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get my nails done....but when you graduate from college with loans ominously accruing interest each month, threatening to keep you from any spontaneous trips to Melbourne or Denver, CO or Prince Edward Island, I realize that I cannot possibly afford paying too much attention on my nails. Not that I really want to be that frivolous.
Today I tore down some wallpaper in our kitchen. It's quite fascinating knowing you can recreate the whole decor of a space by peeling soggy pieces of old wallpaper as your fingernails start shredding.
No comments:
Post a Comment