Monday, January 27, 2014
Lately I've been making different types of homemade bread with YEAST! Something I never thought I could ever do. So far, I've made Artisan bread, English muffins, and pizza crust. I want to make cinnamon buns but I'm afraid of the calories! Last night I made a delicious banana bread recipe by Once Upon a Chef. She has the most amazing blog for food! Kid and adult friendly! This is important to me because I love foods I ate as a kid like chocolate pudding and pizza. ;) Anyway, once I figure out how I will definitely post pictures of these things and experiment with other recipes. Oh my goodness! And diablo cookies are so spicy-sweet but delicious with cayenne pepper! I found them on Two Peas and Their Pod. You Must Try! (Well if you like spicy and chocolate). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment